'84 Toyota Cressida: Where To get Fuel Sys Parts ? help Please

Hello:

Could really use some help, and suggestions, on this, please:

Have a 6 cyl. '84 Cressida Waggon, with very low (only 45,000 miles) on it.

Wife has used it for shopping, only occasionally, and really loves it. Best car we ever bought. It's in great shape, and we would obviously like to hold on to it for a bit more.

But, it needs a new fuel tank, and also the fuel lines going to the tank need replacing.

Although part numbers apparently still exist, several local (Boston area) Toyota dealers have told us that Toyota no longer makes the tanks Or the lines, and there are no third party suppliers for either of these items either.

Seems crazy to have to junk the car just for these parts.

Is there some mail-order parts house that specializes in these kind of parts for older Toyota's ? Any other places in the Boston area to try ?

Any ideas as to where we can turn to for these items, or any other suggestions, would be most appreciated.

Thanks, Bob

Reply to
Bob