Where to get parts.

I need some asst. front end pieces forr my 88 535i. I need a directional lense for the front bumper, and all 3 grill pieces. I am having a hard time finding the lense on line anywhere. I know I can locate a parts car somewhere, but I was wondering if anyone had an on line resource for these items. Thanks

Reply to
David N Emmet

"David N Emmet" wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@corp.supernews.com:

you try

?

If you want *new*, I'd try Brian Da Parts Pimp at BMW of Chattanooga (TN). You can find him online at the Roadfly E28 forum or at MyE28.com.

If you'll settle for used, there's almost no place cheaper than ebay unless you find a local boneyard with these parts. There's also Vine's BMW in Bessemer, AL. They're online and on ebay.

Actually, come to think of it, *I've* got all but an extra *center* grille sitting in my garage (used). Make me an offer.

Reply to
C.R. Krieger

Try Zionsville "

", great small company