Seat covers: economical and good fit?

HAve a 2003 Dodge RAM quad cab. Been thru several sets of the generic seat covers from the auto parts store. They just dont last because a) they dont quite fit well on the wide ram seats and b) they just arents made well.

Without having to pay a ton of cash to have them custom made is there somewhere I can get a reasonably priced set that will actually fit my seats? Is the standard ram setup: driver seat, passenger seat, with center smaller third person seat that also has the fold down storage console. I just need covers for driver and passenger. Thansk!

Reply to
todd.roat