87 Buick Electra "blower motor power module"

Hi, A few months ago I had asked someone about a problem with the blower not shutting off even when the ignition had been turned off. They had said that I needed to replace the "blower motor power module". I rarely drive the car so it has not been a priority to get it fixed. I will need a defroster for the winter and I may go ahead and sell it so I would like to get it working now. From the previous reply, I couldn't tell if the "blower motor power module" is the same as the blower motor or is it a separate part that connects to the blower motor? Thanks for any assistance.

Reply to
Helvis

Dave Shepherd