90 cherokee oil filter housing

I have been trying to find out how to remove the oil filter housing, so i can install 3 O-Rings to stop a leak, on a 90 Cherokee straight

6, I have tried other repair forums, with out luck, I have looked in repair manuals (Chilton's etc), There has to be some out there that can help me !!!!!
Reply to
dre508

LOL! ;-)

Try rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys

There is a torx bolt in the center of it I believe, but could be wrong.

Do you have a set of Torx sockets both male and female? If not, ask on RAMJ+W or google it for the size, it is a common fix.

Mike

dre508 wrote:

Reply to
Mike Romain