94 Caprice station wagon trims?

Hi All,

I am new. I found a 94 Caprice S/W in the paper that I'm interested in. I am wondering what different engines/options/trims/etc came in the station wagons in 94? Do these come with towing packages? What about the rear-end ratios? Are these easy to modify (such as exhaust system, blower/turbo upgrades, etc)? I am pretty familiar with working on GM cars, however I have been driving a Ford Mustang for the past 3 years, it's a good car too, but I am looking for a second car to drive as well for fun. I am both a Ford and Chevy guy (hard to come by huh?) I've been in both worlds and lov'em. Well thanks all, I am Jason by the way. From Tampa Florida.

Reply to
FuzionMan