94 Le Sabre Radio Install

Has anyone here replaced the factory radio with after market? I have done this but the new radio is dead. I am thinking I have activated some kind of anti-theft thingy. I used a car kit for that car, the wires all match up, fuses are ok, etc. When I turn on the ignition, there is a new tone coming from the seat belt buzzer that I suppose could be construed as an alarm.

Any advice would be appreciated. Thanks, Libby

Reply to
LibbyChantel