95 Blazer Coolant Leak, Intake or Head Gasket?

Hi, I have a ’95 Blazer with a 4.3L Vortec V6. The engine has developed an internal coolant leak. No external leaks are visible. A
considerable amount of white smoke comes out of the exhaust. The coolant level drops and there appears to be coolant dripping out where the right exhaust manifold mates to the Y-pipe. I pulled the right side plugs. The #6 plug appeared to have a little more buildup on it but all appeared dry. I cranked the engine over, but nothing came out of the plugholes. The question I have is, could this leak be from the lower intake manifold gasket or a head gasket problem or worse? Thanks!
These are notorious for "intake" gasket leaks. Very rarely is it a head gasket.

It also sounds like an intake gasket leak to me. From what I've seen a head gasket leak will cause the coolant in the radiator to bubble and overflow the reservoir.
Well, I finally got around to replacing the upper and lower intake manifold gaskets. The right rear area where the lower manifold mates to the head appeared to be damp along with the #6 intake runner, but nothing conclusive. The intake manifold gasket appeared to be deteriorated but not through to the water passage. I finished the job and started it up. The truck continued to smoke for 20 minutes so I thought that I had not solved the problem. I drove it and after about 1-2 miles, it stopped smoking and ran fine. No problems after about 100 miles and the coolant level is steady.