95 Neon Brake Flex Hose

Local auto store has none in stock or in there depot,dealership wants more then I paid for a brand new caliper, does anyone no if there is another vehicle that I can order a flex hose for that will fit on a 95 Neon SOHC no ABS drivers side that will work just as well

Thanks

Reply to
hjcfz

Shep

Reply to
Steve B.

Napa has them for around $20 depending on whether or not you have ABS.

Steve B.

Reply to
Steve B.

I've had good luck here...