'96 Intrepid -- Headlights/foglights not working

Hello group,

The headlights and foglights on my '96 Intrepid have quit. The headlight bulbs are ok; the running lights come on when the car is started and all dashboard lights and interior lights are functioning. I have replaced the headlight switch assembly, but it did not fix the problem (the small green light on the switch does not come on when pulled out to ignite the foglights).

Note: The hl's & fl's quit once before and came back on again for a while, but then they went out for good. Also, the dash switch would get overly warm to the touch when the foglights were on.

Any suggestions on what to check next?

TIA, Brian

Reply to
Brian

Fuses or ground wires, for corrosion between wire & metal body.

Reply to
Bob M.