DRL not working

96 Silverado Just had our first real cold snap here in NC and now my DRL quit. I still get the dash indicator but the lights don't come on. The headlight switch still works fine. Where is the DRL relay? I could not find it in the owner's manual. Anything else to check?

Thanx Mike

Reply to
Mike Copeland

Always check fuses first off.....Try poking around under the hood in a box where there will most likely be the relay(s) and fuses too.

Reply to
Scott M

yup, been there, done that already

Reply to
Mike Copeland

In my 97 S10 Blazer you would access the relay at the back of the glove box.

Reply to
Merlin

Reply to
Jeremy Bomkamp