'98 Mustang Antitheft light-unable to crank car

My '98 mustang theft light was flashing; so I turned the car off and tried to crank it again. It is acting like the battery is dead, but the battery is still good. It is acting like the alarm is going off, but no sound. I have tried disconnecting and reconnecting the battery. I cannot get the start to even try to start. Help!

Reply to
lisarharper