blinkers

i hav a 95 gmc 2 wheel drive sonoma .my brake lites,flashers, work but i hav no turning signals.the fuses are all good. is there a fusablelink someware?

Reply to
hoti4scoti

I think you are out of blinkr fluid.

Reply to
1kcent

my guess is that you have no power going into your signal light lever mechanism or the signal light lever mechanism is defective.

Reply to
boxing

Maybe try swapping your emergency flasher over to the signal flasher to see if that flasher is bad.

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 'New' frame in the works for '08. Some Canadian Bush Trip and Build Photos:
Mike Romain

Reply to
philthy