99 Odyssey won't start. One clicking

It has 110K miles. Timing belt not changed. Suddenly happened this afternoon. Each time I turn the key, I hear only one clicking (no other sound). The battery seems to be fine (replaced a little more than a year ago). Turning head lights on when starting the van, the head lights did not dim at all. All accessaries are working. I found that the positive connector of the battery was badly corroded. I cleaned it up with a sand pater. But it didn't work.

Help please. Otherwise I'll have to have her towed to the dealership. I'd appreciate any info/tip.

Thanks,

----Ryan

Reply to
ryanding