A couple of neat ''Tricks''

I rigged up this afternoon on my 1983 Dodge RV van.I connected a piece of stainless steel wire to an overhead screw so I can hang my seat belt on there, no more fussing with a tangled up seat belt. I also tighly twist tied another piece of stainless steel wire on to the gear shift lever a little way below the plastic knob on top of the lever so I can hang my key ring on there, my van doors key/ignition key can still reach the ignition switch, no more bunch of keys hanging from the ignition switch.It works for me. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin