aluminum polish shown at the Javits Center Motorcycle Show

I was cleaning the aluminum wheels on my motorcycle yesterday and found some small dark spots what would you use to polish it? I'm going to try some Never Dull wadding which I've always liked but wanted something easier and better. Several months ago I went to the motorcycle show at the Javits Center in NYC and a guy was selling an aluminum polish that was incredible. To demonstrate how good it was he polished several soda cans and the can was just like a mirror you would think it was chrome when he finished. Unfortunately I was too lazy to wait in line to buy a bottle and now I don't know what it was. I checked some sites and even wrote the Javits Center but no luck. I'm going to go to the local Harley Dealer and see if anyone went to the show and knows what brand it is. I have got to get some. Did anyone go to the show and knows the name of it? Thanks Linda

Reply to
Linda

The funny thing is, I know exactly what you're talking about, because the same guy, of else someone doing the same demonstration, was at a Studebaker swap meet a couple years ago selling the same stuff. My buddy bought a bottle and it actually did work pretty darn well. Now of course nobody's seen the stuff for sale for two years. (and I have a timing cover, intake, and a pair of valve covers that all need a touch-up polish...)

nate

Reply to
Nate Nagel

Google is your friend.

Just plug in "aluminum polish mirror" as your search term.

Might be "Gord's Aluminum Chrome Polish"

Or "Mother's Mag & Aluminum Polish"
Or might be one of about 400,000 other hits.

Reply to
no_name

Another polish I have relied on is "Flitz".

Dave

Reply to
DaveB