An actual car post...

Actually, rear drum backing plate.

I got it loose with Heat Riser lube and...Vise-Grips.

All bled, all working. Sort of. I'm used to a Supra and a Scion. Much less pedal pressure required...

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@e86.GTS:

No duct tape? For shame.

Try a 1974 Chev Nova with unassisted drums all around...

Reply to
Tegger

I had a '72 Chevelle with unassisted drums all around - braking was a workout on that as well.

Reply to
Ray O

"Ray O" wrote in news:hbomc6$bd5 $ snipped-for-privacy@news.eternal-september.org:

in any system brake peddle pressure is strictly a function of peddle ratio verses assist. KB

Reply to
Kevin

We had a '64 Chevy II and I believe that had power brakes. So long ago (and about 3 years before I got my license...) that I forget.

I had a '74 Nova "SS" ( about the only thing "SS" about it was the badges...) and that had power brakes for sure! I know because I traded a

1974 Corolla for it and went to hit the 'clutch' and caught the corner of the brake pedal!!! OOOOPS!
Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B