Krit Motor Car Company

at, rec.autos.antique newsgroup.

Looks like a bunch of Nazi stuff there. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news: snipped-for-privacy@storefull-3172.bay.webtv.net:

Just another gg wacko.

Reply to
fred

I have a lot of hardback books about antique cars and classic cars and trucks too.I will see if Krit Motor Car Company is listed in there. One of my books says there have been over 2,000 different names of cars made in America before. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Swastika didn't have a darker meaning then. This from 1921:

AMuzi

I was in a Catholic Church where there were Swastikas. It used to be used as a form of the Cross.

Reply to
Hachiroku $B%O%A%m%/(B

India has a ''Swastika'' It is reversed image, like in a mirror.It dates wayyyy, wayyyy back, many, many years. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

History of Swastika Symbol.

Old and Ancient. cuhulin