anchor engine mounts?

Is the Anchor brand of engine and transmission mounts as good as the original ones?

I used one, and the rubber seemed a lot harder than what was there before, but maye that's just because the old one was so worn out.

-Daniel

Reply to
Daniel Narvaes

|Is the Anchor brand of engine and transmission mounts as good as the |original ones? | |I used one, and the rubber seemed a lot harder than what was there before, |but maye that's just because the old one was so worn out.

Anchor-Doan is the industry standard.

Be aware that many OE mounts are liquid-filled, and expensive. Anchor offers a solid-rubber mount for many of these applications, as a low-cost alternative. It's possible that is what you are looking at, so it would be harder than stock. They work fine, but will transmit more vibration. Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B