Audi FSI

Anyone know the correct line pressure for the common rail for the direct injection of petrol on FSI and TFSI engines? Thanks in advance.

Reply to
Clive

Google - - - Audi FSI PSI

First result

Part way down:

- Two fuel pumps are used for the Audi FSI. A primary pump operates at

- 6 bar (87 PSI) and is activated when the driver's door is opened. A second

- pump is operated on demand and uses a single piston pump to push fuel to

- a common rail that feeds all injectors. This pump can develop between 30 and

- 110 bar (435 to 1600 PSI) depending on engine requirements.

Second result:

Assorted pressures depending on the application, up to 2,760 PSI.

Reply to
Sanity Clause

In message , Sanity Clause writes

>Part way down:

>Assorted pressures depending on the application, up to 2,760 PSI. Thanks very much. I did try Googling but couldn't find any pressures only an explanation of how it worked.

Reply to
Clive