automotive restoration project software?

Hi All,

Anyone have any good recommendations for software to track automotive restoration projects? Or, a web site that has a data base to track all the bits, pieces, money and vendors relating to a car's restoration? Not too worried about cost if it is good software or a good site.

We are restoring a 67 Ranchero and other than receipts and a notebook, I got nothing! I am bound to my computer and would love to use it or a web site to track this project and subsequent ones.

Thanks! ~TAZ

Reply to
1967.ranchero.restoration

You could probably design a spreadsheet to track exactly what you want in about 30 minutes. Any software you buy is going to be either inadequate, too cute, or hobbled in some other way.

Reply to
E Meyer

Yes, get a padlock for the computer.

Software isn't going to fix a damned thing. Get your arse into the garage and get working on it.

Reply to
dingbat