OBD II Scanner software

Hi, Can someone recommend a good scanner software to go with notebook or PDA? Or has one for sale? Season' s Grettings. Tony

Reply to
Tony Hwang

I bought the hardware package from obddiagnostics. The software is free and is downloaded from their web site. It can be run on a laptop using DOS, Windows or Linux. These are, of course, three different pieces of software. The hardware needs a serial port which I don't have on my present laptop. I purchased a cable however, and connected it to one of my USB ports, and It works just fine.

So far, I'm very happy with it.

Dan

Reply to
Dan Dubosky