1967 Ford Ranchero restoration project

Hi Folks,

I wanted to share our restoration project - "LANE". Lane is the name my son has chosen for his 1967 Ford Ranchero 500XL, 289, C4, all the parts are there and she is finally at home!

You can visit her HERE -

We will be documenting the whole restoration project on this web site, so check back every now and then and see what we've done on "Lane" - she's a sweet little ride that we are excited to have in our family of cars.

Have you kissed your BlueOval car today? Maybe you should!?!?

-- TAZ

PS - Lane is from the middle English meaning "from the narrow path or road" and has been used for both male and female names.

_________________________________________________________ "It is seldom that liberty of any kind is lost all at once." David Hume Defend the 2nd Amendment now! -

Check out the life clock too!
double dashes from email address

Reply to
1 Shot = 1 Kill

Good luck on the resto. Ranchero XLs are pretty uncommon, I always wanted one.

Reply to
Tom Adkins
24 years in this wellpreserved condition WOW It's a pearl for sure a restorers dreamfind Regards Nightmare

posted to a reply previously oops:-)

"1 Shot = 1 Kill" skrev i meddelandet news:1151640110 snipped-for-privacy@sp6iad.superfeed.net...

Reply to
Nightmare