Best way to remove window tint from rear window w/defroster?

To remove tint from plain windows doesn't seem too hard, I find if I slit the tint in about two or 3 inch strips I can peel the layers with a razor without too much trouble. However, on the rear window with defroster lines, what's your favorite way of doing it to avoid damaging the defroster lines?

Reply to
Doc