Bleeding break lines?

Well, I started on the break job yesterday (replacing the calipers) and was following the instructions in the shop manual, the first of which was to disconnect the hydrolic line, and THEN to remove the bolt.. well, turns out the bolt was ceased on and I had to go out and get a special tool to be able to remove it. By the time I got back the brake fluid reservoir was empty. I know I'm going to have to get the air bubbles out of the back lines regardless (not a big deal since I have to install calipers on both sides), but do I also have to bleed the front lines as well now?

Thanks in advance

-Dan

Reply to
DS

Shoud do it anyway, as who knows how long that brake fluid has been in there. Unless I frequently have the brake system apart (as when troubleshooting a particularly troublesome vehicle) I do a full flush whenever I have to bleed.

nate

Reply to
Nathan Nagel