Bluetooth car-audio

Hi, I have never had a car-audio supporting bluetooth, so I have no idea how does it work... Tell me, please, does it just detect new call and mute itself or can it be used in place of a wireless headset, I mean I could listen to phone over radio speakers and use a microphone in the car audio to talk ?

Also, what would be your recomendation for a nice car audio with a bluetooth support to buy and replace in camry ? I need it also have front socket to plug in my iPod. Thanks!

Reply to
Pszemol