Bluetooth integration into MB audio system?

Is anybody familiar with any bluetooth adaptors that bring the capability to MB audio systems.

I have a '99 CLK, would like to add bluetooth ... am fairly certain that the microphone is already built into the car, and know that the radio is capable of integrating with the MB phone ---

Mat.

Reply to
clk430

It can be added to the existing phone system... but cost alot of money... I think it is at $600 range. MB Dealer installs them.

Reply to
Tiger

This must be correct for US. Mat did not mention where he comes from.

The latest MBs with MHI are straightforward, just plug in the MB puck to the MHI connector. I'm afraid there is no MHI kit on a '99 car though.

US has BT support also for earlier MB car kits, not sure what is in a 99 CLK from factory (but it needs to have a factory car kit to start with, otherwise it will be more costly and not all dealers would run the installation).

In Europe (other areas with same equipment) you would have to have the UHI kit, no BT for older kits.

See e.g.

or
for more info.

Reply to