Brake noise when braking moderately at 55 MPH down to 50 MPH

I just replaced my Alero's pads and rotors, with new Hawks and Brembos, respectively. Bled the system, pedal is firm. Used plenty of anti-squeal, and the Hawk pads came with a rubber coating. All springs and shims were cleaned and re-installed.

When I am on the freeway and brake, there is a slight vibration in the brakes when I brake between 50 and 55 MPH. It's very reliable and doesn't happen at any other speed.

The vibration is a hum/light brap. Like a very, very faint rumble strip sound. It's momentary and then disappears. Almost like the frequency of the car at that speed causes a resonance.

I am listening closely to see if it goes away with usage. But I thought I'd ask anyway.

Any thoughts?

Reply to
bryanska