Buying used steel wheels

hiya,

I need to buy four steel wheels for my altima.

Tire rack sells them brand new at $60 each. There must be a cheaper way to handle this.

Are there any important tips you'd like to share about buying used steel wheels? What's a reasonable price? Thanks.

Reply to
geo pearl

Local wrecking yards don't deliberately sell crap and they ALL allow returns of defective parts. Isn't it like that where you live?

Reply to
The Real Bev