C V Axle replaced or was it?

I took my honda to get axles replaced car ran smooth for 18 miles then boom stopped at stop sign car wouldnt move and loud terrible noise. How common is this? Got it fixed this time axles were ordered from honda and tire sho p picked up the tab but not my towing. Im afraid to drive.

Reply to
rosemary anderson

For them to fail that fast they had to have really screwed up.

It's VERY uncommon for them to fail that way. I'd drive it to a better shop and just have them look it over. If they say it's ok, drive it.

Reply to
Steve W.