CarChipE/X

Did anybody try this product? Is it any good?

With CarChipE/X, though, you'll also be able to monitor any four out of 23 user-selectable engine parameters, including:

a.. RPM b.. Throttle position c.. Engine load d.. Fuel pressure e.. Fuel system status f.. Short- and long-term-fuel trim g.. Battery voltage h.. Timing advance i.. Coolant temperature j.. Air flow rate k.. Intake air temperature l.. Intake manifold pressure m.. Oxygen sensor voltage

Plus, if you're unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, CarChipE/X will automatically generate an accident log showing the last critical 20 seconds of speed.

Includes data logger, software on CD, download cable, and power adapter. Requires Windows 95 or above, at least 5 MB free hard disk space, and one free serial port. Add our optional USB-to-Serial Cable to connect to USB.

Buy it now, using our secure e-commerce system. Or click "More Info" to download copies of our catalog pages, specifications, or instruction manuals.

Exclusions

A few 2003 and 2004 model-year vehicles use the CAN protocol, which will be supported in early 2004. See the list of exclusions on our CarChip compatability chart.

begin 666 shim.gif K1TE&.#EA`0`!`( ``/___P```"'Y! $4````+ `````!``$```("1 $`.P`` ` end

Reply to
Joseph A. Zupko

I have one. It works pretty much as advertised. Not all cars support 23 user-selectable parameters.

Ed

"Joseph A. Zupko" wrote:

Reply to
C. E. White

How long a period of time will it retain?

On Tue, 24 Feb 2004 03:00:15 GMT, "C. E. White" wrote:

|I have one. It works pretty much as advertised. Not all cars support 23 |user-selectable parameters. | |Ed | |"Joseph A. Zupko" wrote: |> |> Did anybody try this product? Is it any good? |> |> With CarChipE/X, though, you'll also be able to monitor any four out |> of 23 user-selectable engine parameters, including: |> |> a.. RPM |> b.. Throttle position |> c.. Engine load |> d.. Fuel pressure |> e.. Fuel system status |> f.. Short- and long-term-fuel trim |> g.. Battery voltage |> h.. Timing advance |> i.. Coolant temperature |> j.. Air flow rate |> k.. Intake air temperature |> l.. Intake manifold pressure |> m.. Oxygen sensor voltage |> |> Plus, if you're unfortunate enough to be involved in an accident, |> CarChipE/X will automatically generate an accident log showing the last |> critical 20 seconds of speed. |> |> Includes data logger, software on CD, download cable, and power |> adapter. Requires Windows 95 or above, at least 5 MB free hard disk space, |> and one free serial port. Add our optional USB-to-Serial Cable to connect to |> USB. |> |> Buy it now, using our secure e-commerce system. Or click "More Info" |> to download copies of our catalog pages, specifications, or instruction |> manuals. |> |> Exclusions |> |> A few 2003 and 2004 model-year vehicles use the CAN protocol, which |> will be supported in early 2004. See the list of exclusions on our CarChip |> compatability chart. |> |> [Image]

Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to
Rex B

I don't actually know. I have never fille dit up before pulling it to check the information.

Ed

Reply to
C. E. White