Cavalier starting problems

Having starting problems on my 86' Cavalier 2.0 114k miles. I have developed slow starting. Replaced my cap and rotor. Slow start got worse to now stranding me. Wont stay running. Now wont start period. Tune up stuff all checks out. The mag pick up in the dist looks a bit corroded. But have read alot on web of this problem. Would it be the mag/pick up or maybe the elect control module?? I notice when it cranks starting fluid doesnt work. Also notice fuel doesnt spray. Please help?!? Thank you..

Reply to
davs427