Clarkson sorry for calling Brown ''one eyed Scottish idiot''

I am Scots Irish by Ancestry.I think I will stop watching Top Gear.BBC needs to fire that arrogant Jeremy Clarkson! cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Why anyone is surprised is surprising, he is the biggest wanker on tv.

Reply to
Bret

I am sure they will do it, on your recommendation.

I also have Scot Irish heritage, as well as Cherokee. The Scots left Scotland and went to Ireland to postpone starvation. Then they came to America, for a perhaps even worse destiny.

I lived in Scotland for a while. Fine people, hate the bloody English, salt of the earth.

Reply to
HLS

snipped-for-privacy@webtv.net wrote in news:1958-498CD895-687@storefull-

3172.bay.webtv.net:

Clarkson: "In the heat of the moment I made a remark about the Prime Minister's personal appearance for which, upon reflection, I apologise," Mr Clarkson said in a statement released by BBC Worldwide - the international arm of the BBC."

Oh, good. He only apologized for the "one-eyed" thing, and not the "Scottish idiot" thing. Note that Clarkson did NOT say that all Scots are idiots, but only that Gordon Brown is an idiot of Scottish descent. This is surely an accurate statement.

Reply to
Tegger