Cleaning debris/insects from radiator

I recently took a long summer roadtrip and discovered my the intake fings of my radiator overstuffed with insect debris. Is there a safe way to effectively clean the fins without bending or damaging them? Thanks

Reply to
techman41973
  1. Spray water from the back side of the radiator.

  1. Shoott compressed air from the back side or the radiator.

  2. Lighlty brush downward on the front of the radiator to clean off the larger bugs.

I've got a screen in fornt of my AC Condensor to catch the bugs so they don't go into the fins.

Good Luck

Harryface

Reply to
Harry Face

Use a water hose. Not too much pressure. Shoot it from the back if you can.

Reply to
E Meyer

My suggestion is a blast of air from a shop compressor. Using a bug screen is worth it.

Reply to
rudyxhiebert