Clear Spark Plug?

Ill be putting one of these together, let me know what ya think, opinions welcome. Please subscribe, Ill keep you updated.

Doug

Reply to
Mechanically Electric

that was leading technology 50 years ago:

AMuzi

They are handy on some older engines like motorcycles where you can adjust and sync multiple carbs. For most modern engines they are useless because the plugs are buried in places you cannot see and nothing is adjustable these days.

Reply to
Steve W.

I have seen Colotune advertizements in auto magazines, many years ago. There are some Youtube videos about Colortune. Youtube Easy engine tuning - Colortune by Gunson

Reply to
allisellis851