Coding Information 1996 Grand Cherokee

Anyone have the code listing for a 1996 Grand Cherokee? I had some problems, but I think I got it fixed with a good tune up. Cap and Rotor were real bad..........running great now, but anyway it is still coding out with a code I can't remember......I think it was 20 or something. Anyone have the coding list for this. Thanks!

Reply to
Rusty Unger

I don't have a listing for a code 20 on a '96 Grand Cherokee.

Are you sure that's correct?

The best codes to extract on a '96 and later vehicle are the 5 digit OBD II codes. Post back with those and I'm sure someone could help.

Reply to
saeengineer

Approximately 9/15/03 09:35, saeengineer uttered for posterity:

No such code. The 20's are inputs to the fuel system, some have to be reset after a repair.

If you can get it to cough up a specific code or set of codes, post them on rec.autos.makers.jeep+willys where someone will probably have the Factory Service Manual [which you can get from the jeep website link for owners]

Reply to
Lon Stowell