con ( Re: Go Green With a Homemade Electric Car - Top 3 Reasons to Do it Now! )

DIY my foot, engines are too heavy for 1 to remove w-o a crane. Where to buy battery / motors ? You jusr want to sell your plans.

Reply to
TE Cheah

If you are not going to reuse the engine anyway, no big problem to strip off enough parts from the engine and remove it with Armstrong power. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

| If you are not going to reuse the engine anyway, no big problem to strip | off enough parts from the engine and remove it with Armstrong power.

A workshop can run & verify *engine is good, then remove in

1 piece, so owner can sell * with this w-shop's certification of condition when removed, to buyer. This way is more profitable & uses less of owner's time / energy.
Reply to
TE Cheah