condensation on spark plugs, what can i do to fix it?

As I stated;

I read 88:

So now go play with your mouse.

I have Mitchell on demand, Alldata and Carsoft.

PLONK!

PS

Reply to
Refinish King

It depends where the condensation is going.

If it's >> i'm working on a 98 chevy cavalier. i pool out the spark plugs and 3

Reply to
Refinish King

Most of us read "98."

And you don't know how to use it? Why is it you have to run into work tomorrow to double check what's mounted to the radiator support on a 94 Taurus on your information system when I can access that exact same information from anywhere in the world?

The boss won't let you have the login and password will he?

OH GOD!! What will I do?

Very good! Did you figure that out on your own or did you get help?

Reply to
aarcuda69062

I made one over in one of the chevy truck groups in the last few days. See if you can find it.

I just admitted to a mistake, I guess that makes me an even bigger asshole.

Reply to
aarcuda69062

Reply to
philthy