jim beam

From: Nate Nagel Newsgroups: rec.autos.tech,alt.trucks.ford Subject: noise/vibration in front end of '93 Ford F-150 please help! Date: Sat, 01 Oct 2011 09:09:30 -0400

"...had a full brake job done on the truck (a note from my last safety inspection said that the rear shoes were almost at the wear limit, so I replaced everything, because it pulled a little and the front rotors were warped) including all hardware and hoses, and had the front wheel bearings replaced (that needed to be done at purchase as well.)"

&dmode=source -----

- gpsman

Reply to
gpsman

You guys a talking around each other. The picture you're talking about - the guy calls it a ridge of rusted metal. Not a "rust ridge." It's all semantics. I'll go with JB here. It's a rusty metal ridge. Remove the rust, and you still have a metal ridge. But you can call it a "rust ridge" if you want to.

Reply to
Vic Smith