CRX-HF Idle adjust?

My CRX with original 1.5 HF engine won't idle, like the idle speed is set too low. Looking at a shop manual and a Haynes, I cannot tell clearly which screw is for setting idle. There is no screw in the traditional location at the end of the throttle cable. As nearly as I can tell from the illustrations, it's a screw on the top of the throttle body, head facing upstream (to the passenger side). The only thing in that location is a recessed brass screwhead with a thin slot, diameter about 3/8". Is that the correct adjustment point? Also, it appears to be running rich. After driving a few miles to a store, and trying to restart after 10 minutes, it acts like it's flooded. Takes some cranking to get it going, then it runs OK, although fuel milage is down around

25 mpg. Is there a component which can fail and then bleed fuel into the intake?

Other suggestions?

Thanks in advance for the help.

Rex Rex in Fort Worth

Reply to