Cylinders Fireing.

Whether it's a one cylinder or on up to sixteen cylinders.Not really meaning to get off topic on two wheelers) Only one cylinder fires at a time.I don't know about the newer Harley Davidson Motorcycles, but the older model (I have never owned a Harley Davidson Motorcycle before, not a real one, I once owned a small made in Italy ''Harley Davidson Motorcycle'') Harleys fired off both cylinders at the same time. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Well...., now a days they have this waste spark system that some vehicles use which fires two cylinders at a time... Only one is on the compression stroke, but...

Mike

86/00 CJ7 Laredo, 33x9.5 BFG Muds, 'glass nose to tail in '00 88 Cherokee 235 BFG AT's - Gone to the rust pile... Canadian Off Road Trips Photos: Non members can still view! Jan/06
Mike Romain

Liquid gas will not burn, only the vapors of gas burns.You can sit a spark down inside of a container of gas (gasoline) and it won't do anything but just sit there and make nice pretty sparks.Air, fuel, and igniton is what makes those glorified air pumps (engines) run. cuhulin .............................................................. That will be cashhhhhh,,,, on the barrel head sonnnnn,,,, this old Greyhoundddd,,,, gets paid to runnnnn,,,,,, .............................................................

Reply to
cuhulin

Same for a Harley.

Reply to
PauL

I have owned two old Cushman Motorscooters before, and a Vespa Ciao Moped and a Honda Moped and a made in Italy so-called Harley Davidson Motorcycle.I currently own a 1961 made in Germany Hercules Westlake Moped (it has bicycle pedals on it) I bought second hand for $350.00 from an elderly guy about seventeen years ago.He had bought two of them for his grand daughters to ride, but them gals didn't like to ride them) My Moped only has sixteen original miles on it.I need to make a new transmission gasket and buy some new tires and tubes.I guess I will let them women next door to me ride my Moped around the neighborhood once in a while.I have long since gotten too fat and heavy to ride it around. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Some guys have experimented with British twins firing both cylinders at the same time (twingles).

Reply to
Steve Austin

You have some very collectible motorbikes. Take good care of them. Don't know if I would let anyone ride them that is not an experienced motorcyclist.

Reply to
PauL