Re: 100% Electric SUV From Phoenix Motorcars Recharges In 10 Minutes

Ray O Vac company makes some rechargable AA batteries with the proper Ray O Vac battery recharger.Ray O Vac company claims those batteries can be recharged from dead to full charge in ten minutes. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

Do they have the kind of energy density you need for an electric car? And what will the heat build up be like when you have 500 of them all bundled together and stuffed under the floor?

Reply to
Ashton Crusher

Law school 401: How to f*ck your client in the ass so bad they need a colostomy. Law school 402: How to the above, with legal impunity.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®

Solar power can be converted into steam power.It is already being done in some places around the World with mirrors to concentrate sunlight onto boilers.I think Mother Earth News has some archived articles about using solar power for steam power and how to set up your own solar power.Grow some plants and use solar steam power to convert the plants into alcohol fuel for vehicles.There is a guy who has figured out how to convert Kudzu ino fuel for vehicles.I heard about that a few days ago on my radio. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin

And, don't forget that a gallon of ethanol has substantially less energy than a gallon of gas/oil, to boot.

Reply to
Proctologically Violated©®