diagram for electronic distributor?

Does anyone know where I can find a diagram for the wiring on an electronic distributor? We just switched the old points distributor with a newer electric one and were having problems with the wires not being compatible.

Reply to
raindrop

with a newer electric one and were having problems with the wires not being compatible.

It would help to know what kind of distributor, engine, vehicle, etc. Here is a diagram for a two rotor Mazda:

« Paul »

Need more info: What make, model and year car are you working on, with what engine, and what make, model and year car did you get the distributor from, with what engine?

DS

with a newer electric one and were having problems with the wires not being compatible.

Reply to
Daniel J Stern