dodge dakota questions.. 1994

is it easy to attach a tranny cooler to this truck? does the transmission run lines to the rad?

how can i scan the ABS codes.. i have an abs light and have to fix the vehicle, so i need to know whats wrong :)

does anyone know the towing capacity of the v6?

Reply to
zoomie

aftermarket trans. coolers are availiable . most come with instructions on how to hook them up. i would have to look in my manual for the proper "jumps in the diagnostic terminal in order for you to read the ABS trouble codes. i recommend that you save yourself time and $$$$ by simply taking to a local brake shop and inquiring about the cost of a simple scan.as far as towing capacity goes, i'm not sure. i assume that you will find that it changes depending upon who you ask.

Reply to
plainoldmechanic

can you take a look for me.. or scan some pages if you have some time, that would help alot.. i cant find any information on the internet about dodge diagnostics...

also the towing capacity question.. i was wondering since dodge had that class action suit in the 90's regarding stated (6000lb) capacity actually being 2000lb... !!!

Reply to
zoomie