Dodge Ram - Please tell me how to stop the beeping. Thanks!

2003 Dodge Ram 1500 PU. I have a lamp out alarm going off. I replaced the lamp but the alarm did not stop. Replaced all the lamps but the alarm did not stop. All lamps are working. Can someone please tell me how to reset or disable the alarm? It's driving me crazy! Any help would be greatly appreciated. Belinda
Reply to
blenko