Service code on dodge ram diesel

Hello, Could someone please help me. I own a 2003 dodge ram 2500 cummings automatic. The other day I stop my truck for a few minutes when I restarted it it peaked some 2500 rpm's them died. I tried to restart it, it would not start, waited a few minutes and it started again and died. I got it started again, now my tach does not work and my check engine light is on. The code is P0700. Please someone tell me what this code is and how i can fix it. Thank you, notordinary

Reply to
notordinary