Double your gas mileage article on LivetoBe100.org

There is a very interesting article on

about howto drastically increase you gas mileage. The great thing about it isyou don't have to buy anything. The guy has some very interestingideas.

Walt

Reply to
ebohnn

You missed the part at the very bottom of all these ' (The above information comes from the

website,?node_id=1120851)

Why go to this livetobe100 website when it's just copying what's already on everything2.com?

and everything2.com is a hell of a lot more interesting website, for that matter.

Ted

Reply to
Ted Mittelstaedt

squirt and coasting? is this even remotely true or a sick gag to trick old people to drive worst than most already do?

Reply to
ladeedadeedaadaa

In my opinion, it is a poor recommendation. Coasting can be dangerous and illegal.

Plan your trips to help minimize them... Drive like you have a glass of water balanced on the dash... Don't rest your foot on the brake when you drive (although I have nothing against left foot braking.) Car pool when you can.. Walk or ride a bike when possible...excellent for the circulation, good for the budget

Reply to
<HLS