Durn flat tires.

I see the left rear tire on my van is flat.I aired it up,but it soon went flat again.I need to replace all of those old tires anyway.A friend told me about a tire store near where he lives,USA Tire Store.He said they get practically new tires to sell.He said sometimes people will buy new tires and then they decide they don't like the new tires for whatever reason and they buy another set of tires for their vehicles and the tires the USA Tire Store sells are just like brand new at about half price.I am going to phone the USA Tire Store tomorrow and ask them if they have some tires that will fit my van. cuhulin

Reply to
cuhulin