Dying for a Chevy Volt, but....

The US has never started a world war, but you have two under your belts. Does: "The sun will never set on the British Empire!" ring any bells in your tiny belfry? How about your slave trade, where you limeys brought slaves to your southern plantations, then left us to deal with the problems when we kicked your syphilis infected carcasses out in that little spat where a handful of farm boys kicked the shit out of "The best army in the world"?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

No, but I bet you go shopping and come back with nothing but trash. You need to change yopur diet.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Tiny little liberals?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

I wonder what it would do to a gun barrel if you cast bullets out of gold?

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

One school system just annnounced a fee for students who want to play sports. IADT they paid their own way.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

Affleunt? I think he's closer to effleunt.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

"The Daring Dufas" wrote in message news:kgijti$ca3$ snipped-for-privacy@dont-email.me...

This is where the Rabbit originated:

Jim Wilkins

That's likely to be the only alternatives in a few years.

Reply to
harry

I'm glad you pointed that out. There are folks here think the US gov. made a big profit.

Reply to
harry

You deserve to be harnessed with the other idiots to pull one.

Reply to
Michael A. Terrell

You don't know your history. We were having a problem with the French. When we sorted them out we came back and burned down the white house and chase you across America. The US started a war with Japan. You cut off their oil resources.

The US armed forces have never won a war since WW2. Various forms of gooks beat them all round the world regardless of all the technology.

Oh, sorry, you won in Greneda.

And we have started many "world" wars, all against tyrants. The US starts wars mainly in order to steal the resources of countries. On a few other occasions because you have crazy presidents.

Reply to
harry

America is the home of junk food. (I assume this is what you mean?)

Reply to
harry

^5!! Very very well stated!! Bravo!!

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

Gold is quite abrasive and it would wear the barrel in x number of rounds. On the other hand..it would work as well as lead and at higher velocities

The thing to remember is...when wacking the bad guy...he is armed also. So by taking him out..you gain his arms and ammo as well.

Which is why the Liberator pistol was developed and shipped.

Etc etc So you would shoot the bad guy and take his much better guns and ammo.

Gunner

  1. Lie
Gunner

It was crap, of course. You eat shit and pronounce it sirloin.

Reply to
Sinclair Weeks

Alec Issigonis pretty much changed the car and car manufacturing. I used to have a 65 Austin America back in the early 70s. I told my wife that one of these days, all cars would be built with a transverse engine/transmission/drivetrain in a single package driving the front wheels. As usual, I was right.

There was a lot of hatred towards the idea but the progress of technology and economics is like a giant tidal wave. I wasn't a big fan of FWD but was able to see the writing on the wall. The other guys thought that they could cover the wall by closing their eyes and holding their fingers in their ears and stomping - always, they stomp. :-)

Reply to
dsi1

Bragging about his wealth trying to hit on a gal that posted in ng. Found his place on Google maps and it looks like big bucks ;)

Point of my post is that you give the government money to hand out and smart people will know how to get it. People go where the money is and then the Libs bitch about big business getting it. Follow the money, how stupid can they get?

Hybrid/electric cars should succeed on their merits not subsidies.

Reply to
Frank

Both metals are dense, and soft. Should work fine. The fouling inside the barrel would be shiny gold.

Christ>

I wonder what it would do to a gun barrel if you cast bullets out of gold?

Reply to
Stormin Mormon

Just the folks that believe US government lies ;)

Reply to
Frank

I don't remember seeing that vehicle being sold in The U.S. like the R10 was. The VW Rabbit I remember was a small two door front wheel drive car that showed up in The U.S. in the 1970's. ^_^

TDD

Reply to
The Daring Dufas