EDP Prep for primer?

Hi, I am planning on doing almost all of the grunt/prep work on my 67 camaro before being sent out for paint. I have recieved didderent opinions from body shops reguarding the EDP coating on my new sheetmetal. I have almost all new metal on the car. Some is Goodmark and some id NOS GM (quarters). One shop wants to get it all off. The other said it needs to be scuffed so the primer/sealer will adhere correctly. Can anyone please let me know there experience? I want to have the car primed so I can blocksand.

Thanks Gary

Reply to
Gary

One question...do you plan to use the now popular epoxy primer sealer in your paint prep plans, or do you intend to use simple gray primer as a sanding indicator?

Reply to
<HLS